Saturday, January 29, 2011

Icecream Makes me shit!

So here I am setting  up my first blog sites, and wondering what the hell I'm going to write about.  You know because we always want our blogs to get noticed.  So I was setting up the templates and profile info when I started thinking about what to write.  Then, like always when we are trying to do something there is always something to interrupt us.  Guess what Icecream makes me shit!  Can we say shit on these blogs? Well okay shit isn't probably a good word so how about poop?  Yeah poop sounds good.  Let's start over.  So there I was starting my first blogs, eating mint chocolate chip ice cream,(not really a big ice cream fan), when all of a sudden I had to shit, oh I mean poop.  I clinched my cheeks and ran to the bathroom, on the way there I stepped in shit...er' poop, what the hell?!  Damn cat,(not mine), so now I have it stuck to my sandal.  I am sitting on the toilet having a 'Blast' while scraping poo off of my shoe.  I get it on my hand, yuck! So now I am wiping my butt with the clean hand, holding my shoe with the ucky one and standing on one foot after that washing my shoe and hands.  Then I finally get done, Oh did I mention cat poop really stinks, and I am walking back to the computer and I reach for my water and bam!  it falls to the ground and all over my shoes.  Well at least their really clean now.  Okay now that all that is done I will start writing my blog for real.  I want to follow my college career, unfortunately I have been going to community college off and on, more off than on for that last 15years.  Yes, I started in 96' but now I am way more focused and things are starting to really get rolling.  I will be done with the LVN program next May and attending CSU in the following fall.  So, keep checking here for embarrassing and fun things or just random bullshit... oh, bullpoop that may have happened.  See ya next time. Love, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment